||29th November – 14th December, 2023
10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
||Rs. 33,000/- (Including boarding & lodging)
||12th Pass out
Objective:- The course is designed for the participants to understand, know the various aspects of essential oil, fragrance & flavour industry including cultivation of some aromatic plants, distillation, value addition, quality assessment of essential oils, creation of fragrance & flavour. Also understand application and government policy framework to initiating small business.
- Global Scenario of Essential Oils & it’s application.
- Cultivation practices of major aromatic and medicinal crops
- Rose, Matricaria, Geranium, Lavender, Patchouli, Japanese mint, Pepper mint, Spearmint, Basil, Citronella, Vetiver, Palmarosa & Lemongrass.
- Distillation of aromatic crops by field distillation unit
- Principles, Processing & Techniques for essential oils like steam distillation, solvent extraction, reaction and Fractionation.
- Practical demonstration of steam distillation on pilot scale.
- Basics of fractional distillation as applied to essential oils like, lemongrass, citronella, palmarosa etc.
- Practical demonstration of fractional distillation on pilot scale
- Value addition in essential oils like citronella, lemongrass, mint, basil e.t.c.
- Practical demonstration of value addition of some essential oils
- Fundamentals of processing for aroma chemicals. Practical demonstration of processing
- Basic principle and Practical demonstration of solvent extraction techniques.
- a) Lab Scale
- b) Pilot Scale
- Quality assessment of essential oils, aroma chemical using Physico-chemical and instrumental analysis using GLC, GC-MS Refractometer, Polarimeter etc.
- Classification, differentiation, memorization & recognition of odours
- Creation of flavour & fragrances
- Application of essential oils, fragrances & flavours in various products like agarbatti, Dhoopbatti, cream, shampoo, talcum powder.
- Policies of Govt. for the small scale industries.
- Various financial institutions, engaged in financing the small scale sector like
- Schedule Bank, State Financial Corpn., SIDBI, NABARD etc.
- Management aspects including financial and material Management of small scale sector & perfumery industries.
- Export policies & procedures for the essential oils & allied items.
- a) Food Protection Act & Acts Governing & applicable in flavour items (FEMA).
- b) Regulatory aspects related to fragrance and its raw materials (IFRA).
- Field & Industrial visits of essential oils and attar manufacturing industries
HOW TO APPLY
Send your filled registration form along with one passport size photograph & identify certificate via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) / using google online forms link given below:
Certificates will be awarded after completion of course
Rs. 33,000/- (Including boarding & lodging)
Mode of Payment: NEFT / IMPS / Cash Transfer / Cheque Transfer and copy of the bank receipt may be forwarded by E-mail for getting receipt of your credit.
Account No.: 10892289104
Name of Account Holder:- FFDC
Branch Name & Address: State Bank of India, Saraimeera, Kannauj
IFSC code of Branch: SBIN0000664
Participants can also make the payment using SBI – I collect via clicking on given below link:
For further details regarding the training programme, fee, etc., please contact –
Sh. Vipin Mishra
Ms. Pragya Gupta
|Cell No. – 08756019406
||Cell No. – 08299151944
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ffdcindia.org