Aims & Objectives Of Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre, Kannauj
FFDC aims to serve as an interface between essential oil, fragrance & flavour industry and the R & D institutions both in the field of Agro-technology and chemical technology. Main objective of the centre is to serve, sustain and upgrade the status of farmers and industry engaged in the aromatic cultivation and its processing, so as to make them competitive both in local and global market by :
- Assisting in adoption of agronomical practices to introduce aroma bearing plants of higher yields.
- Providing guidance on Post-harvest technology, storage, packaging, sampling and marketing.
- Providing testing and quality control services for the raw materials and products.
- Providing complete application development equipped completely with all facilities for creation of fragrances and flavours.
- Establishing information and documentation services to cater to the industry needs and to bring latest developments to their notice.